Based in the North West we are a local specialist leak detection company in Northwich.
Specialists in leak detection since 2008, we use the latest non-invasive technology to accurately locate all hidden plumbing leaks with minimal damage and disruption. Our equipment works on all types of property constructions, including through concrete floors.
Our leak detection engineers in Northwich are qualified plumbers and have many years experience in installing and maintaining all types of plumbing systems. We offer a same day ‘find and fix’ service, including excavation of concrete floors as necessary.
We provide a written report with photographs within 48 hours of our visit.
In most cases the cost of a leak detection is covered under building insurance if there is ‘trace and access’ or ‘track and trace’ on the policy. We provide a detailed written report with photos and an itemised invoice within 48 hours of our visit to assist with an insurance claim.
Our leak detection contractor service in Northwich includes:
- Thermal imaging cameras which identify hot pipes under floors and in walls.
- Gas tracing of pipe leaks using an inert gas which passes through most materials including timber, concrete and tiles.
- Acoustic microphones which can hear leaks.
- Endoscopic cameras which can see into hidden and small spaces.
- Protimeter moisture meters to tell us exactly where the damp is.
- Consumption tests which measure any ‘unknown’ water usage when all taps and other outlets are turned off.
- Pressure testing of pipes.
Please call us on: 0161 3595888 or send us a web enquiry to arrange your leak detection specialist appointment.
Our lines are open Monday to Friday, 08.30 – 16.30 and Saturday to Sunday, – or use the contact form on the right to email us.