Based in the South East we are a local specialist leak detection company.
We use hi-tech non-invasive leak detection equipment to pinpoint your leak. There is no damage to your property, i.e. no drilling, excavation, dirt or disruption.
Our leak detection engineers in Basildon are registered plumbers and have many years experience in installing and maintaining all types of plumbing systems. We therefore normally offer a same day ‘find and fix’ service, including excavation of concrete floors as necessary.
We provide a written report with colour pictures within 48 hours of our visit.
In most cases the cost of our service is recoverable from your building insurance as part of ‘trace and access’ cover.
Our leak detection contractor service in Basildon includes:
- Thermal imaging cameras which identify hot pipes under floors and in walls.
- Gas tracing of pipe leaks using an inert gas which passes through most materials including timber, concrete and tiles.
- Acoustic microphones which can hear leaks.
- Endoscopic cameras which can see into hidden and small spaces.
- Protimeter moisture meters to tell us exactly where the damp is.
- Consumption tests which measure any ‘unknown’ water usage when all taps and other outlets are turned off.
- Pressure testing of pipes.
Please call on one of the numbers above. Our lines are open from 8.30am until 5.30pm Monday to Friday or use the contact form on the right to email us.