Based in the South East we are a local specialist leak detection company.
Specialists in leak detection since 2008, we use the latest non-invasive technology to accurately locate all hidden plumbing leaks with minimal damage and disruption. Our equipment works on all types of property constructions, including through concrete floors.
Our leak detection engineers in Halstead are qualified and experienced plumbers, trained in leak detection. Engineers are employed by us, so no unknown sub-contractors in your home, and DBS checked for your peace of mind. We offer a same day ‘find and fix’ service, including excavation of concrete floors as necessary.
We are so confident in our service we offer a ‘no find – no fee’ guarantee on all internal hot and cold pipe leaks excludes heating and incoming mains, terms and conditions apply.
In most cases the cost of a leak detection is covered under building insurance if there is ‘trace and access’ or ‘track and trace’ on the policy. We provide a detailed written report with photos and an itemised invoice within 48 hours of our visit to assist with an insurance claim.
Our leak detection contractor service in Halstead includes:
- Thermal imaging cameras which identify hot pipes under floors and in walls.
- Gas tracing of pipe leaks using an inert gas which passes through most materials including timber, concrete and tiles.
- Acoustic microphones which can hear leaks.
- Endoscopic cameras which can see into hidden and small spaces.
- Protimeter moisture meters to tell us exactly where the damp is.
- Consumption tests which measure any ‘unknown’ water usage when all taps and other outlets are turned off.
- Pressure testing of pipes.
Call us on 01279 701888 Monday to Friday, 08.30 – 4.30pm or use the contact form and a member of the team will get back to you shortly.