We use hi-tech non-invasive leak detection equipment to pinpoint your leak. There is no damage to your property, i.e. no drilling, excavation, dirt or disruption.
Our company is Gas Safe Registered and our leak detection engineers are qualified plumbers with many years experience in installing and maintaining all types of plumbing systems. We offer a same day ‘find and fix’ service, including removal of floor finishes and excavation of concrete floors as necessary.
We provide a written report with pictures within 48 hours of our visit.
In most cases the cost of our service is recoverable from your building insurance as part of ‘trace and access’ cover.
Our hi-tech leak detection solutions include:
- Gas tracing using an inert hydrogen/nitrogen gas which can pass through most materials including timber, concrete and tiles.
- Thermal imaging which identifies hot and central heating pipes under floors and in walls.
- Acoustic microphones which can hear water escaping.
- Endoscopic cameras which can see into hidden and small spaces.
- Protimeter moisture meters to tell us exactly where the damp is.
- Consumption tests which measure any ‘unknown’ water usage when all taps and other outlets are turned off.
- Pressure testing to identify leaking systems.
- Wet and air testing of waste and drains.
- UV dye testing.