Specialising in leak detection since 2008, we offer the most experienced and comprehensive leak detection and repair service. Using the latest non-invasive technology, we can accurately locate all hidden plumbing leaks with minimal damage and disruption. Our equipment works on all types of property constructions, including through concrete floors.
We offer a same day leak find and fix service, both completed by the same engineer. This includes removing floors finishes and excavating concrete floors to access leaks. Once the leak has been located and repaired, we re-test to avoid missed leaks.
Our engineers are all qualified and experienced plumbers, trained in leak detection. They are employed by us, so no unknown sub-contractors in your home, and DBS checked for your peace of mind.
We are so confident in our service we offer a ‘no find – no fee’ guarantee on all internal hot and cold pipe leaks (excludes heating and incoming mains, terms and conditions apply).
In most cases the cost of a leak detection can be recovered as part of a building insurance claim, specifically under ‘trace and access’ or ‘track and trace’. We provide a detailed written report with photos and an itemised invoice to assist with an insurance claim.
Our hi-tech leak detection solutions include:
- Gas Tracing a specialist inert hydrogen/nitrogen gas replaces water in the leaking pipework. A sensitive probe pinpoints leaks by detecting any trace of the escaped gas down to just a few parts per million.
- Thermal Imaging Infrared Camera maps hidden hot, central heating and underfloor heating pipes and identifies abnormal heat patches.
- Acoustic Microphone locates hidden leaks by listening for the sound of the leak escaping from the pipe.
- Endoscopic/Borescope Camera used in concealed, hard to reach and small spaces.
- Protimeter Moisture Meter electronically maps hidden damp affecting walls and floors.
- UV and Coloured Dye Testing locates waste, drain, silicone sealant and grout leaks.
- Pressure Testing identifies leaking pipes.
- CAT & Genny locates and maps hidden pipes.
- Consumption Testing measures water usage when all taps and other outlets are turned off.
- Wet and Air Testing of waste and drains.
Call 01483 310888 to discuss how we can help Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 4.30pm or use the contact form and a member of the team will get back to you shortly.