WATER MAINS PIPE REPLACEMENT
Revolutionary new ‘PIPE PULLING’ technology.
Pull out the old and pull in the new!
Old pipe replacement systems rely on digging open trenches or using ‘blind’ moling machines which need large pits excavated at each end of the pipe replacement. This can cause damage to hidden or unknown services such as drain pipes and electrical cables. It takes a long time and can cause a lot of damage and disruption to your property.
Our newly developed pipe pulling system pulls out the old mains water pipe and at the same time pulls in the new pipe. Simple, quick, and damage free!
- Low risk of damage to hidden services. The new pipe follows the path of the old pipe. The only risk is if unknown services are very close to pipe being pulled.
- Minimised damage and disruption to your paths, driveway and garden. The excavation at each end is limited to 400 x 400 mm (plus the required depth which is typically 750 mm)
- Making good afterwards to hard surfaces and the like is therefore minimised.
- The time taken to replace your pipe is less than half of the old systems
- Our new system is environmentally sound. It uses less energy, and the old pipe is removed so it can be recycled.
Our new main water pipe pulling replacement system can deal with the following:-
- All types of pipe including steel, lead, poly/plastic, and copper.
- All pipe sizes up to 32mm (1 ¼”)
- Pipe runs of up to 25 metres
In most cases, your new water main pipe can be installed in one day, although this may not include making good hard surfaces. Our team of 2 operatives will be fully briefed beforehand and will arrive with everything they need to complete same day (barring any unexpected or unknown issues).
Please call us on 01483 31088 or use the contact form above
The new pipe pulling technology we use has been developed by Kobus, a British company. If you would like to see more details please see www.kobuspipepuller.com